Wednesday, May 15, 2019

enough

I keep trying to remind myself that there is nothing wrong with me.

this is the... 4th? 5th? relationship in which i always seem to be the one more invested, more committed, and less appreciated.

I am so tired of being told i'm not enough.

i am so tired of being told i'm not enough.

i am so tired of being told i'm not enough.

i'm enough to boost people's egos and then what? i don't get why people grow so bored of me.
it happens every time and i just don't get it.

I am enough for the right person. I should not be made to feel like i'm not enough.

or that i'm too much. and not enough. at the same time.

i am just enough for the right person and i really hope he decides thats him.

I don't know when he decided I was no longer what he wanted. Was I ever?

I want these thoughts to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment