Saturday, May 18, 2019

Outcome...part 1

I am breaking up with Jimmie.
That is the decision I have come to, if that’s not clear.

I am moving to a separate room to sleep in and in August I will move out.


But I still love him.
And if he by some miracle can give me a reason not to leave that actually convinces me that there is a way this can work... I would be open to it.

But I don’t see how it can. I don’t see how this relationship cam work. It would take a miracle.
But that doesn’t mean I can’t have a sliver of hope
And I don’t foresee him putting in any effort to change the current outcome.

I don’t have a reason to stay.
I just need a reason. A glimmer of hope. Something.

But I also don’t know if I could believe anything that came out of his mouth.


I’m two months the man I thought I would marry will be out of my life.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment