Friday, May 17, 2019

I think i'm going to throw up.

i don't want to break up.
 I don't want to move out.
I want him and I want happy ever after.

i don't want to lose him. I love him.
but with how he honestly feels finally coming to light.. I don't know how we can stay together.

He's not happy in the relationship.
I can't make him happy and ensure my own happiness at the same time.
We can try separating but I don't think its going to help, if anything it would just ease us into saying goodbye.

We started out as one thing, agreed on one thing, and i thought we had a clear vision for the future.
Now he wants something different and I still want the same thing, and those two things aren't compatible.

Its not fair for either of us.

I just want to come home.
I want to see him.
I want all of this just resolved.

but i honestly do not see how this is going to end happily.

at least this came out now as opposed to who knows how much longer down the road.

He's not ready to settle down with a partner.
I am.

he wants casual and I want serious.

He wants other and I want him.

how can that come together in any way that makes anyone happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment