Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Want/need

What I need...

Is a partner that respects me
Is a partner who wants the same thing as me, at the same time as me.
Is a partner who is content to have me and only me.

What I want...

Is to bury my face in his chest.
Is to feel his arms around me, his hands on my face, and his lips on mine.
Is to hear him say that he was wrong and I am enough.

But I know those words, at least truthfully may never come. And IF they do, it will be months from now. Maybe years.

What I need is someone who is at the same level emotionally that I am.
What I want is him.

What I need is to bide my time, pack my things, heal as best I can. Avoid him as much as possible.
What I want is August to already be here.

What I need to to do a cutting chord spell.
What I want is for him to cuddle me.

Also, my cats miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment