Monday, March 25, 2024

Diet

 Another major thing that has been fucking me over is my diet. 

I am so bad with food (when its just me).

So what are my biggest obstacles?

- cooking

- dishes


so lets remove them. 

I'll go back to a grazing and buffet style of meals unless I have a specific reason to cook. When I have the energy to make more put together meals I can (box kits will always be available as well as ingrdients to make hobo stew) 

Groceries to be bought as they run out

  • milk (every 2 weeks)
  • breakfast foods/protien drinks (monthly)
  • eggs (monthly)
  • cereal (every 2 months?)
  • pasta 
  • Feta for pasta (monthly)
  • Rice
  • butter
  • frozen veggies for dog & cooking (greenbeans, brocoli,sweet potato fries, fajita mix, mushrooms)
  • Dry cat food
  • Dry dog food
  • Dog treats
Fresh sides: 

  • cheese sticks (1 month)
  • crackers (1 month)
  • hummus (1 month)
  • Fresh Veggies (carrots, peppers, celery, brocoli) - (weekly? bi weekly?)
  • Fresh fruit (grapes,strawberries, blueberries, manderine orange packs, etc) (weekly? biweekly?)

Buy  from sams - as needed
  • 3 butter chickens (cook all at once & put into freezer)
  • box of stuffed chx breast  
  • Bag of grilled chicken Breasts 
  • bag of salmon fillet 
  • wet cat food (1 month worth)
  • mac & cheese
  • 1 bag shrimp
  • fish sticks

Easy meal prep that requires minimal energy:
- butter chicken & rice (pop into microwave) 
- pop a protien itself in microwave/air fryer & eat with fresh sides & weekly pasta 
- Taco mix (seasoned turkey & rice)
- Eggs & rice
- Japanese Greenbeans & Rice (add ground turkey to make more of a meal?)
- shrimp & ramen

No comments:

Post a Comment