Friday, March 29, 2024

Financial Goals

 I don't want or need a high net worth. I really don't. 


I just want to be able to afford a comfortable life. 


Ideally I would want to be able to:

  • Own and operate 1, maybe 2 businesses. (honestly, one might evolve into the second one)
    • Non-Profit if I can. (pay myself a livable salary, keep the business open, & the rest goes back into the community)
    • Interfaith Spiritual services --> Festival vendor & local service
    • Tea with Anubis --> Metaphyiscal Tea & cofee shop 
  • Retirement (which I want to be a semi retirement. I want to ALWAYS be providing interfaith services)
  • Ellie's college/a private savings for her -- if I have a child then it would be for them. 
  • Be able to travel as I want. 
Meaning some investment (Ellie & Retirement), but mostly Cash (living expenses, costs of the business, debt, and travel).

Dream Job:
  • Provide spiritual services at a spiritual health retreat
  • Provide spiritual services at an intentional Community 
  • Provide spiritual services at a local level via small non profit & festival vendor

Spiritual services:
  • Diviniation
  • Crisis Counceling (not a long term councelor. but in emergency - chaplain training)
  • Guided meditations
  • Spiritual Retreat Leadership
  • Private sessions with spirit (this would be tailored to the individual)
  • Custom Spellwork
  • Classes/Workshops
I just want a small office space - like a single storefront; less than 700sq ft. 

  • I don't feel the need to own a home.
    •  Currently I don't have anyone to pass it off to and I don't see that changing. 
  • I don't want to grow my business, I don't need employees (unless I open the cafe). 
  • I just want to be able to save up and afford to be comfortable. I want to work at my own pace & have the financial freedom to do do that

No comments:

Post a Comment