Monday, March 25, 2024

distress

 Things that cause distress and keep me up at night

  • Anxiety over my job
    • dealing with other people's money
    • making sure I get there on time
    • what am i going to miss this time? 
    • Did i miss somethign with a turn?
    • so many little mix ups
  • Anxiety, fear, shame, betrayal --- PTSD
    • flashbacks with ^ emotions
    • flashbacks with irritation
    • screaming internal voice... need stimulation/ditraction 
  • Constantly thinking about the future
    • will I have job security
    • will i find fulfillment
    • where will I live
    • what kind of life style will I have
    • will I be forever alone? --> avoidant attachment 
  • So lonley but I can't form attachments
    • Rachael, Jazz & Isaac, Chip
    • Everything feels  disconnected - I am the toxic one now
    • Does this make me a bad person?
  • Constant need for stimulation -- anxiety if not. Brain must ALWAYS BE GO GO GO GO 

No comments:

Post a Comment