Thursday, March 7, 2024

slowly

so this anaology came to me the other day in a dialoue scene  (naturally I was in the shower and couldn't write it down, so this is going to be FAR less beautiful than it was in the moment) and in our introductory 


"When there is a gaping wound in the middle of a battlefield you slap on whatever you can to survive. In a war you want to heal as fast as possible, however that often traps the pain inside. It throbs and aches, even years later, and the scar tissue is sensitive to the hurts of the world.

But when you make it home, safe from the war, sometimes you have to re-open the scar and bleed out any festering and trapped pain. You force the injury to re-heal slowly, leaving you vulnerable for longer but ultimatley once fully healed you are stronger. 

Your mind has been forced to heal quickly, trapping the pain and pressure inside. I aim to be that saftey; I am here to protect you in that vulnerable slate so that you can re-open your wounds and take the time to heal slowly"


My new therapist said something similar and it made me think of the scene from last week. 


Its funny how the gods give us little signs. 


****I recieve messages from the gods and the fae through the dialogue daydreams that randomly come to me. Later, not too much later, i'll either do a reading or be having a conversation and the same message will show up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment