Monday, March 25, 2024

Weekly Goal

Keep the answer there until I acheive it. 


  1. What could I STOP doing
    1. negative self talk
    2. worrying about future job market
    3. only eating one meal a day
  2.  What could I do LESS of
    1. watch less TV
    2. researching "hypothetical" living situations for the future
    3. forced social interaction
  3. What could I do MORE of
    1. drink more throughout the day
    2. Bring snow to work with me
    3. Celebrate little victories 
  4. What should I CONTINUE to do
    1. five minute work outs with Rach
    2. Go to church - gives community & time with the sacred
    3. Have at least 1 social interaction a week that is soothing (darts & Jazz/Isaac)
  5. What could I START doing
    1. Making time for the sacred 
      1. Spiritual Poetry
      2. Lighting Deity candles
      3. readings for myself 
    2. Implimenting a new routine
    3. Eating more

No comments:

Post a Comment