Monday, March 25, 2024

Structure

 Okay so I need to get more structure in my life. 

I lack motivation. I lack the desire to do thing... but I do desire to be healthier. I do desire to make people not worry. 

I don't know if structure will help shake the depression but I can try. 


What is my biggest hurdle? Fatigue. Why am I fatigued? I'm not getting enough energy from food and sleep - because I'm not getting enough of it. 

I spoke with Kat and want to develop a care plan for myself. 

**If made bold can be re-arranged***

DAILY:

  •  Get up at 7:45am (not 8:15. not 8:30. and actually get up.)
    • Schedule alexa to start playing music at 7:15 gently to slowly wake me up so that its not a harsh alarm that wakes me up from deep sleep. 
    • Let snow out while I...
    • Get dressed, brush hair, brush teeth.
    • Grab a protien drink (be it coffee powder or the premade ones) - make coffee and add supliments to it? 
      • Eat Vitamins
    • Take snow on a small walk while drinking it
    • drop snow off and go to work. / bring her to work with me
  • Leave for work 8:40. 
  • Go to work 
    • do a daily journal
      • graditude (what are you thankful for)
      • Affirmation reflection/self love prompts
    • Daily work load
    • Do at least 1 module (OBOD or classwork)
    • EAT SNACK or lunch if I can. --> starting in June come home for lunch & walk snow
  • When I get home: 4:30-5pm
    • let snow out
    • call rach for fab 5 work out
    • 10 minutes of cleaning  -- do it if you can. 
    • take snow on walk
    • Eat something 
    • Now I can TV/Go hang with friends/dance/school/etc
    • let snow out again
    • feed cats & everyone gets meds -- 10:30 
    • 30 minutes of reading/audiobook
    • HOT shower to relax nervous system if i'm too wired. 
  • Bed by midnight. 
Weekend:
  • Saturday
    • up by 10am
    • let snow out 
    • eat breakfast
    • daily activity
    • Time for the sacred (reading, poem, meditation, ritual)
    • Bed by midnight/1am
  • Sunday
    • up by 8:45
    • let snow out
    • dress, brush hair & teeth
    • breakfast? 
    • leave for church 9:30
    • Get home from church (11:30-1) OR go see mom right after
    • Daily activity 
    • Get home - feed cats & take meds
    • take a HOT shower to soothe nervous system
    • Do my weekly Goal reflection post. 
    • bed by midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment