Sunday, July 7, 2013

attraction...reaction?

so jake  came over yesterday to hang out. we watched some movies and cuddled :3
we also flirted a bit while cuddling, and we played around xD
thats what u kove about jake, i can play with him and be ditzy and he is totally fine with it :3

so... when we started to play around... i wanted to iss him a little. then when we started cuddling, i REALLY wanted to kiss him.  and i really liked how he wrapped his finger in my belt-loop and when his hand rested on my hip, my skin exposed a little with my shirt slightly pulled up. he feels nice, ya know?

anyway... what really surprised me was when he oulled my against him so i wouldn't fall off the couch, i... don't know how to put this... quivered? that sounds bad... >.<

and the idiot bit my ear. i have no idea whay, but for some reason that is one of the fastest ways to turn me on. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat theeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeck? he did it... 3 times... >.< and then after all this he had to go and i successfully held myself in check....not. yeah he is smart, he toally knows i'm into him again. probably.

i just don't know how long this new found attraction will last...

No comments:

Post a Comment