Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Poem written from a friend

so, on my 17th birthday a friend of mine wote a poem for me. sadly the paper has been ripped since then, so i'm putting it up here so i always know where to look for it <3

Little Fairy in a wonderland filled with dreams by Lauren B.

You're a girl in another world
Fairytales
In a land of wonder
I see the reasons why
You're in the otherland
so special
not a drop of you is bland
gracefully swaying in the wind
blowing like a dandelion
though when in this reality
i wish you could see
the beauty you spread to the world
the happiness you bring me,
For if you stayed inside that
wonderland
just like a fairy i would not be able to see you there
Maybe you will appear before my eyes
that way i can hug you and play with your hair
whimsical you are dancing with the trees
I'm so glad i can see you
And you can see me!

I swear it was like she had read my mind. I think that at times i have a borderline disassociative disorder... in which i litteraly stay in lala land and in daydreams all day. I always talk about fairies and how i wish i could be one.. and its just... this poem was exactly what i needed to hear. At the time it was written i was hardly ever in reality unless i was taking a test, focused in on a conversation, or doing art... and i think she saw that. this poem kind of brought me back to earth for a bit and it actually made me cry when i read it.


To be honest i think i might have been a faerie in another life...

No comments:

Post a Comment