Tuesday, July 9, 2013

ping!

so tennis got canceled by the morning rain (lol sounds kinda poetic xD) and i woke up from a dream about storms and jake.... don't ask me what part jake had in it, i just know he was in the dream.

speaking of jake, i know that if anyon does actually read this, you are probably tired of me talking about him. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellll get over it its my blog <3

so. jake.i woke up and realized he was in my dream... but i was way to tired to think hard about it. then i was very focused on getting ready for tennis, which got canceled, and only when i sat down to relax did my mind ever so slightly think his name...and what happens? my heart does this weird thump-ping-butterfly-flapping-around-in-my-chest thing. it was weird....

fell back asleep for a good hour and a half. dreamed  about a magical land underneath ours with very tiny people and talking animals. I was watching a movie with jake, i was sitting in his lap and he had is arms around me and i was pulling his arm hair to be mean xD, when i got up to see something, and i saw one of the little people. so i followed him and then kind of like alice in wonderland... but it was weird. the dream kwept alternating between their world and our and when in our i was myself on a road trip to this amazing house with a kick ass pool... in their world i wasn't actually there, it was like watching a movie and i was just observing these little beings going on a road trip to the "big world" and then them having so solve a murder case within their bus.

weird.... but cool!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment