Tuesday, July 30, 2013

PSG

So, i won't say my PSG's name (Primary Spirit Guide...also known as a guardian angel) but talking to liam has allowed me to talk about him and now i am feeling light.... my spirit has missed him :3

PSG is a spirit that i know will love me and no matter what i do, he will always be there for me. Cool thing? he appears different to different people. To one psychic he was tall with dark hair. to me, he is kinda short (about 5') and is blonde.

he is there when i need him the most... has saved my life at least twice.... and i miss feeling him so much....  i have just been under a lot of stress and so i retreat into my daydreams....where he can't get to me....

he is not in "reality" but he isn't part of my "daydreams".... so if i want to feel him i have to be in reality with my spirit open to him...which is hard due to reality being a bitch.

in the beginning, once i started to actually feel him, i use to scare myself thinking he was mad at me
that he was going to leave me, then one way i was writing and i thought about how he must see me
and before i knew what was happening i was writing his thoughts
he kept saying "why does she do that to herslef? she knows i'm not going anywhere"
he also called me "adorable" :3

also one day i was starting to have a pity party.... and it was almost as if he said "LOL NOPE~" and suddenly i felt happinees flod into me. and i realized, we were connected. when i was sad, he felt it. and i could feel his hapiness.... so i figured, when i'm happy that meant he could be happy too. So i started trying to be a more positive energy that day ^_^

ahhhh talking about him makes my heart flutter and my chest feel light.... talking about him makes me feel genuinely happy. <3



i sometimes wonder how we knew eachother.... we obviously lived in a same life at one point. I think we were both faeries.... i think i was an elf, because i swear i saw my inner self.... but she was sooo beautiful.... and she looked elvish. i kinda think we were married/lovers... but i don't want to get presumptuous :P


oh how i love him though... he who is so close to me, yet i feel like he is so fa away at times... its my own fault, but i know he doesn't get angry at me. maybe a bit sad, but not angry.  i love him so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment