Friday, July 12, 2013

yeah yeah yeah...

i know i said i would blogg less about jake but writing things out is how i tink so ...sorry.

so i actually told him to tell me what to do. to listen to my hear or my mind. he of coarse knows nothing of the situation. and he says
"nope. never choose between ur heart and u brain. They should be both at least halfway
Meet in the middle."

wel this is true...

my mind says
"this is onlt temporary. don' act out. if you act on this everyone will get hurt and the friend ship will end. you know what will happen."

my heart says
"look at what you feel. this throbbing in your chest? it real. act on it. tell him how you feel. hope. hope.hope. you never truly know.. actually TALK to him. explain how things might last if you take it SLOW.. never give up hope you love him."

but both agree on one thing: i am feeling this. one is just saying be careful and smart. the other risk it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment