Thursday, July 4, 2013

jake dream

so...last night i had a dream about jake.... it was kind of weird. so... it was a mix of stuff similar to a movie we watched (John Dies At The End) and that was a majority of the dream. but there were parts about jake that  can some what remember. So... he proposed to me... and i blacked out and when i woke up i thought that him proposing to me had been a dream, it hadn't but i thought it had, so everyone decided to let me think it had been a dream.

I couldn't remember how i answered his proposal, but it hadn't been yes, it hadn't been  no but it wasn't yes. Somehow in the dream jake found out about how i felt about him, maybe he read my blog? And so he was trying to trick me into saying how i felt and was getting frustrated that i wasn't falling for any of his tricks.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand thats about all i can remember now. i've been awake for about an hour now >.< i should have blogged as soon as i woke up >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment