Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Liam

the son of my twin's favorite teacher. one of the most rebellious and patriotic person i know. the two but heads  but are both there. he cares soo much...  about everything. and he seems to adore me. he is the one who likes to see me rant and let out things that i normally just keep bottled up XD
i adore him!! one of the sweetest most interesting people i have ever met!!...he also looks like he could be a part of the beetles... LOL i adore him.

but he likes to make people think and cause a bit of chaos into a world that is getting stagnant. which is good.... lots of good things come from a little bit of chaos. which is why i like talking to him. he stirs a bit of chaos inside me, but its not my own chaos... its a chaos that makes the layers of doubt and it disturbs the chains society has put on my heart. He helps my spirit to get a breath f fresh air ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment