Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Confirmation

well i spent most of today with jake and it confirms what i thought, my feelings are once again dormant.  it made me very happy that he asked me to sit upfront with him for a little while and i got to cuddle with him :3

my friend Kasey says that my feelings aren't dormant, i'm just good at burying and ignoring them; she says that if they were really dormant his txt from the other day wouldn't have made me so happy.

i can tell you right now, neither jake nor i are the type of people to want a platonic relationship... but with jake... although i want a relationship with him, i don't think my body would allow it to be a sexual one.

like.. when we were cuddling, it was nice and warm... but i didn't really cuddle as much as i wanted because it would cross the friend boundary. Same with hand holding, i can't hold his hand although i would like to.

and aparently kasey thinks he is still into me.... i don't think so.

ahhh..... best to let the emotions remained burried and ignored until they are fully dormant.

No comments:

Post a Comment