Monday, July 29, 2013

Joker

You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. - joker

When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve. - joker

You know what I’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair! -joker


this man is a genius. a true psychopath, but he is right. 

The joker is a true psychopath. He is like a mad dog... (sociopath is like a wolf) yet he does have a purpose for his actions. Chaos. and to see how people would react to certain things. the fact that he does things to see how people reacts is a trait that to me screams "psychopath!!!" because psychopaths don't feel the same way that most people to. They do feel emotions.... but its rare. So, to see how others react can help them to learn about something they themselves cannot have (emotion).

Psychopath vs Sociopath


Psychopath: Joker (from the Batman 2008 movie)
Sociopath: Dexter (from the show "Dexter")

Hannibal lecter...to me... he is a mix of the two but falls more into the socioath end of the spectrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment