Tuesday, July 30, 2013

college madness

i hate this. i hate this i hate this i hate this!!!

so i know i'm not preparing for college like i should be. i havn't visited any schools....and i only have 2 that slightly interest me.

but how can i make a list of one to visit if i can't pick any?
they all seem the same to me and my aunt wants me to start picking them out to go visit... but nothing looks appealing except agnes scott and ecu
everything else just looks the same
all schools look the same.... i mean... what is the difference between them really?
its pissing me off

idk what i want to do now. ... what i want to go into has no chane of getting a good job (cultural anthropologist), but i don't really want to do anything else  what is the difference between the types of colleges? i know there are liberal arts, science, math, and art colleges... but i can't just single one out
everything is too narrow!!!

i would prefer a smaller school but the majors is where i get stuck all colleges should have the basics right? all degrees have english, math, and science, so i could take those anywhere.... but it all depends on the major i'm in. which means i'm screwed....

because i don't know what to major in. i can't major in anything i like, and i don't know what else to pick....

i'd have to get a PhD in anthropology and then if i'm REALLY lucky i might be able to get a job. but they are so few and far inbetween its basically impossible. idk if i could make it as a history major....  i might get too bored.
if i do social science in general  theni have a slightly better chance
but not by much
i'm not interested in the medical side of psychology so really there isn't a job in that either.


i'm just fucked. plain and simple.

but can i explain that to my aunt? nope. would she care? nope.

oh...and her thing about me not getting a job?

TELL THE 22 PLACES I APPLIED TO YOUR ISSUE. I'M DONE LISTENING.


excuse me while i go feed my cats then disappear into a black hole of despair. (thats only a mild exaggeration... i am really depressed right now)
~peace ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment