Monday, July 8, 2013

poem :)

Frustration,
looking at the clock.
searching through my emotions,
pacing back and forth in my mind.
seeing which one is doing this- i find
something i'm not use to..
i'm missing you.

frustration,
when my mind can't rationalize this.
I've gone weeks without missing you, why now?
why are all these feelings here? How?
feelings i thought were gone forever, but out of the blue!
out pop these feelings for you.

Frustration,
Not knowing what to think.
Will these feelings stay or fade?
this doubt is what hold me back at the end of the day.
But my hope can hurt me and i'm scared too...
above all i'm worried for you.

Frustration,
so much indecision.
I feel so strongly in such a short time,
I don't know how to handle it, i'm loosing my mind!
there is one place that frustration can't get to,
i just want to be near you...

No comments:

Post a Comment