Monday, July 15, 2013

yup. talking.

Ok so tonight has been interesting.

So i got a message from jake asking if we were dating, but i didn't see it till just a little while ago (around 12?) and responded that i wanted to take things slow and not rush into anything...so i said were were "talking?" and his reply?  "yeye" ._. ok...

because i want to be more than friends... but this way, if things turn downhill (which i am hoping and praying doesn't happen... jake is like a slowly burning ember where as girls are like...instant flames? i'm hopping the embers start a flame soon) we weren't seriously dating and there is only minor damage... hopefully. It will also still allow me to think things through.


so... i tried a "Hooka" tonight... but i didn't try it till he end and it just tasted like ash T_T... 
but it felt kinda cool to feel the smoke go through... although my chest feels funny. :/

oh and while swimming my friend jumped off the diving board...onto my head. My face went numb and i had to stop myself from crying out of shock. My friends made me count backwards from ten and say my abc's.... it took me 3 tried to say my abc's. the first two times i kept forgetting what came after T and V. i did it fine the 3rd time though :P

Kasey is worried i have a concussion. i'm not, i'm just tired :P although i do have a slight headache and i have had it since a little before 11... its 2 in the morning now haha

No comments:

Post a Comment