Tuesday, October 1, 2013

accusations

so i was accused of two things today. 
1: of being sexually confused (according to 2 people)
2: leading Jake on.

Now, both of these things are false.
i am not confused. I  AM A LESBIAN. yes i have a boyfriend. as i stated in a previous blog (http://pixieluv4.blogspot.com/2013/08/clear-it-up.html) I AM NOT BISEXUAL I AM A LESBIAN.

now on the second accusation:
I am not leading jake on. leading him on would b making him think i like him when i don't.  I LOVE JAKE. I LOVE HIM. There is no question about that. 

i am not leading him on about sex either. he knows i don't want to have sex anytime soon. to be honest io don't want to have sex anytime soon; not with him or with a girl. i don't want sex. not now at least, from anyone! Its not like i've promised to have sex with him. if i did then yeah i would be leading him on but i'm not!!! 

so yeah... both of these things filled m with anger, legit anger. i was almost in tears i was so angry.

and to top it off? who was it that gave accusation #2? MY TWIN SISTER. yup.
BITCH YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING SO HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE HELL UP.
rant = done. for now.

AND NOW I FIND OUT THAT JAKE CAN'T GO TRICK OR TREATING WITH ME ON HALLOWEEN. FUCK EVERYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment