Tuesday, October 22, 2013

yesterday

Hey guys.... so yesterday i had a breakdown in school. I went into the hall at the beginning of third period and cried. Two of the school councilors just happened to be perusing the school at the time and saw me. so i went with the one i was familiar with and cried and talked with her in her office. she then got permission for me to walk around outside, as long as she was with me. This really helped me... feeling the sun against me and breathing in the fresh air really helped me to calm, down...

i also got a bit weepy at lunch, Ashley D. (Ashley W is the cute one i would love to get to know better) took me away to talk to me, but on the way the resource oficer called me over to him. He noticed i as crying. Now the deputy reconfized me as the girl on the tennis team that like cajun xD so he recognized me and wanted to know what was making me cry :3

here what was said (not all direct quotes, it might be a word or two off)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

deputy: *wraps his arm around me as he pulls me over to him* whats wrong?
me: boys are idiots
deputy: which boy? *scans the cafeteria with a glare*
me: *smiles* he goes to another school
Deputy: what school?
me: Farmville

Mr. Joiner (assistant principal) pops his head out after listening to us

Mr. Joiner: i have connections in Farmville, we can beat him up
me: *laughs* thats alright, he'll get beat up on the football feild...he's the captain
Deputy: he'll be a crippled captain
me: *laughs* and shakes my head

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so thats what happened yesterday :P


No comments:

Post a Comment