Tuesday, October 15, 2013

freak out

i had a freak out.... super embarrassed. I could tell it was going to happen eventually...thankfully only two (maybe 3... i can't remember if one of them left by that time) people saw it.  so...

i was already stressed right? (read the previous 2 posts)

  • then the computer freezes while i'm filling out my application
  • I can't think of awards i've won
  • classwork that i did YESTERDAY that was due TODAY didn't save, so i had to redo it
  • i also have 3 pages of Yearbook things to do...
  • I had to RE-fill out a "letter of recommendation"  info sheet for my teacher...
  • I invited Mr. Woolard ( <3 ) to write me one as well, idk if he will see it and idk if he will
  • My phone died while trying to figure out ^
  • i felt too rushed to meditate enough to calm down without hyperventilating
So... i got frustrated and started crying.

Now that i have 3 recommendation invites sent, the form refilled out, my work retyped, and i am eating something (school bagged carrots...ew...but i'm hungry) i have calmed down


No comments:

Post a Comment