Sunday, October 27, 2013

three day weekend!

so i have this 3 day weekend and i'm in the mood to mingle with my friends and have a good time, even though i should be doing the ton of work due tuesday... and sadly 2 days are gone. well... 1.5 of it. there maybe still time to have fun today and then there is tomorrow. yet i don't have anyone to spend it with. and why is that? well jake. which is a whole other reason i am mad at him added on to the fact that he broke up wth me.

usually i always hung out with jake. jake as my best friend. then jake as my boyfriend. but i was always with jake. now i don't have him as either, temporarily until i can get over being mad at him, and it has made me realize just how few friends i hang out with outside of school. i have Ashley D. but she lives too far away for mom to drive me there and it might be too late to call her. so Ashley is out. I have Madison but there really isn't anything to do at her place, plus we aren't nearly as close as we used to. plus she prolly would only say yes to hanging out with me because she feels sorry for me. so she is out. Kasey is busy today with her family and church...so she is out.  thats it.

2 girl best friends: one is busy and one is out of reach.
1 friend: not really in the mood to see her.
1 bestfriend: my ex boyfriend who i want to punch in the face.

i'm cut off.... i have no one to hang out with.  i'm isolated. thanks to jake.
he took away my best friend. he took away the one person i knew i could always hang out with. he took himself away from me. i'm cut off. isolated. alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment