Sunday, October 27, 2013

questions

questions i need to ask jake so that i can move on...but i'm too mad to talk to him and i don't have the heart to drag anyone else into this..


"- were you happy with me?
- you said that the idea of us being fallbacks never entered your mind till your mom brought it up right? (answer to this one is yes)
- if you were happy...then why exactly did you break up with me? DO NOT SAY IT WAS BECAUSE OF WHAT YOUR MOM SAID. i don't care if you agreed with her. i need to have a legit reason. (keep in mind you did say i was your fall back..)
                             -was it because you only dated me out of loneliness and i served my purpose?
                           - was it because you thought it wasn't fair that you were dating me out of loneliness and it wasn't fair?
                            -was i just something to pass the time?
                            - did you think i thought of you as a fallback too?
                            - if so, do you remember me WAITING 3 WEEKS to even mention my feelings to you to MAKE SURE that it wasn't out of loneliness?

-what was the exact reason..YOUR reason..not your mom's..?
-what happened to your promise of not letting your mom interfere with our relationship? "

those are my questions. and i just need to find a way to get him to answer them honestly, without me actually talking to him.

if i can get all this off my chest, get his answers....then i can move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment