Monday, October 14, 2013

senior shit

so.... we got these order things to order senior stuff. the only thing i want to get out of it is my cap and gown. racheal wants several things. My aunt is paying for it upfront and my mom will pay her back for half of it in feb. problem is: we havn't sat down and talked to her about what we want.

apparently she thought were were comming over this past saturday? i had no fucking idea about that. i went and stayed the night at a friends house. if she thought we were comming over then, why didn't she say anything??????

not I get the lecture. and the stuff is due in 3 days..... all of which i have to stay after school for talent show rehersals. today is the only time to have a descussion about the senior shit and yet she is too busy today. so i'm not getting a cap and gown. great.

and just watch, racheal is going to be able to talk her way out of this, while me? when my mom goes off on me about it, i have no idea what the fuck to do, so while i think no some responce other than "what do you want me to say" i get hung up on. i just love this shit.

i need to finish my Agnes Scott aplication, like NOW but i need help from my mom.

and i'm seriopusly about to have a fucking anxiety attack.

I HATE THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment