Thursday, October 3, 2013

Last Home Match

played 6th seed at the match tonight. the last match at north pitt. my last match at north pitt.

won:
7-5
6-0


what am i going to do? Tennis is almost over. My last year with all my girls.... almost over. Every time i thin about it i want to cry. i just...can't see my future without this team. without woolard. without my girls....without playing tennis here. Its so surreal.... i'm freaking out!! i don't want to loose Woolard. I won't want to loose my girls. My tennis family..

and tonight when i asked "what am i going to do without you guys next year?" to one of the girls who i though really didn't care about me, she almost started crying saying "don't make me think of that. thats your problem not mine... i don't know what i'm going to do without you two (me and another senior) next year..."

i felt touched. and depressed.

oh gods....what am i going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment