Saturday, October 19, 2013

Woolard made a status...

Woolard made a status on facebook.... i love him!!


As I begin to think about putting all the tennis equipment up for another year I look back on the season and realize I must be the luckiest coach in the world. We didnt win any championships or lofty accolades, but I coached the greatest girls in the world! They worked hard, tried everything I told them and showed great sportsmanship throughout the season. They are a great asset to North Pitt High School and we are lucky to have them. Their parents should be VERY proud of them....you raised some wonderful young ladies. Thanks to our seniors, Alex and Lisa for their years of dedication. You are a great example of leadership. Thanks to all of you for being AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment