Tuesday, October 8, 2013

help

OK SO (i tend to start a lot of posts this way....)

Last night i finally got some help with my music issue. I have been looking for the instrumental version of "The maiden and the selkie" because Mrs. Howard thinks it will help me sing better. there is no instrumental version. there are no guitar chords written for it. FML.
but then, THEN, my friend Rebecca says if she can get a hand drum, she can play that for me while i sing. <3
i love her.


annnnnnd.

so last night i went for a lap around my home... and i swear it was like i was looking trough a screen. i felt like nothing was real.... i have lost almost no connection to realty now. so i asked for help.

earth - ground me
fire- fill me passion and courage so i can sing
spirit- fill me with a sense of self and confidence in myself.
air - give me breath to calm myself when i'm stressed, and to sing.


oops... bell rang, gatta scram!
~peace

No comments:

Post a Comment