Tuesday, October 22, 2013

jake

OK so jake asked me if i needed anything cleared up and i said yes.  then he sends me

"My mom has never said anything bad about you.
she might have said she wanted someone better as in a way of difference
As in skmeone whose goong to like a ambitious teaching jnstitute and someone with different religious views but she loves u and doesnt doesnt think badly of you
sorry go aheah
Whatchu gota to clear up"

now i'm thinking "no... nothing bad... i'm just not good enough for you...
and i want to say
"you said the things the were your moms major issues didn't bother you that much right? and in the beginning of our relationship you promised me that you wouldn't let her opinions interfere, so if her issues didn't bother you that much, then why did they factor in?

and, just so i know what to say when i get asked, you broke up with me because i was your "fall back" right? (did you feel like that before she said something or only after?)so basically you needed me while you were lonley and then you what?"

instead i say:

"nevermind, it won't solve anything. forget i said anything"

he says: please

me: it won't accomplish anything other than hurting myself more, so i'm just not going to go there. forget  said anything.
and i know she loves me lol

and then being the dumbass i am..

"did you feel like i was a fallback before or after you talked to your mom?"

him: after the first time but before the time i talked to her sataday

me: who came up with the "fall back" theory, you or her?
thats all i want to know

him: Her
Hadnt even crossed my mind
Idk maybe she didnt think she did or she was confused as to when or where but she brought it up about a month into the relationship
Thats something inremember

now i sent this, before the second half of his message appeared...

me" thats what i thought. bye.

then i saw the other half of the message.. and said:

wait.
what?
brought it up a month into the realtionship?
then whay did it come up 2 weeks ago??

and then ended with:
 you know what? doesn't even matter,
good night.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so yeah. i am so done with him right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment