Thursday, October 17, 2013

show time!!

so singing in the talent show was one of the scariest, most exciting things ever. i am so glad i did it!! :D

kk


so i started off singing, and i messed up at a part i just can't ever seem to get right, but i managed to do it without causesing a mess... then a boy in the crowd started to beatbox along with me singing, and he sounded good, but it destracted me and made me forget what to sing next, so i covered it up by singing the chorus early and then singing the verse with the next two.

all in all. i did great.

i had a blast.
i loved it.
i wanna do it again :3

i'm thinking next time, the school will sometimes have a second talent show, i'll sing again..
but it will be this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-97eW97JYU

OR

if my sister will sing with me, we will sing the song "The Prayer" - latin parts included ^_^
or we'll sing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOk5Q5SlW4k

buuuuuut.... i aparently have the voice for folk songs <3

mom said my voice was "sweet".
:DDDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment