Sunday, October 20, 2013

Best Friends

well.... my best friend is now just my best friend. Jake broke up with me. why? his mom.

so... jake hasn't really spoken to me for the last 2 weeks. why? he has been thinking. 
His mom told him that she thought we were "fallback"s. We "fall back" to each other whenever we got lonely. excuse me? i waited OVER 2 WEEKS before going out with jake to MAKE SURE it wasn't out of loneliness. so i asked him what he thought... " i think she is right"... "oh".

so he goes on to say how he has been thinking very hard the past 2 weeks and he agrees with his mom. He wanted to be with me every time he got lonely.. ouch.

so he thinks we would be better off being best friends again.... which is better than i imagined the end of the relationship would be. my worst fear was that i'd loose him completely. we are still best friends. which is good.

but, his mom has never approved of me dating him. i'm not gppd enough in her eyes. yet... she told jake AND MY MOM that she was changing her mind after seeing how happy i made jake...then she tells him this shit.

i don't want to be angry. i don't blame him. i don't blame her.
i'm hurt. and when i think about it... i get a little angry. if i think about it too hard.... i start crying.

what is so wrong about me? i'm not ambitious? i'm not money-seeking? not good enough. i make your son happy? still not good enough.

jake is strong and independent....except when it comes to his mom. the fact that she has cancer makes it worse.

so he caved and broke up with me.
i'm not surprised.

kasey and Ashley are pissed at him... i love them my lady best friends 

No comments:

Post a Comment