Friday, October 4, 2013

the next morning

So its the morning after my last tennis match at North Pitt High School. we still have a match next week on Tuesday (maybe) and on Wednesday we have conference.... basically tennis is over. Monday we have a farewell cookout after practice and team pictures get taken.  Tennis is almost over....
tennis is almost over.
my last tennis season is almost over.
thats depressing.
It doesn't make me panic the way i usually do when something ends for the last time. it just makes me sad. very sad.
i just want to hug all my girls, and hug Coach Woolard. just hug him and cry and not let go.
he is the closest thing i have to a father figure and now i have to leave him.
i just want to cry.

and yet idk if i should even let him know how much he means to me.
i want to, but i don't think it would be appropriate.
i just want to cry.
just cry.
cry.

i hate goobyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment