Thursday, March 12, 2020

Brigid Playlist and why.

- Let it go - Avril Lavigne
"I'm breaking free of these memories, I'm letting go, gatta let it go. Ive said goodbye, set it all on fire, gatta let it go, i'm letting go"
...."Let go of how you have been viewing yourself and your life... move forward to something new with love and embrace yourself."

- Unwritten by natasha bedingfield
"the whole song."
.... "writing is your magic. You are a bard. Also don't be so afraid to go into theu unknown.... write your story how you want to live it. MANIFEST. and stop doubting."

- Lost get found - Brit Nicole
"Don't let your lights go down, don't let your fire burn out, cuz somewhere somebody needs a reason to believe. Why don't you rise up now? Don't be afraid to stand out! Thats how the lost get found."
.... "Be a lighthouse to those who need you. But first you have to find your light,"

how do i do that^?
- Walk on Water - Brit Nicole
"So what are you waiting for? What do you have to lose? Your insecurities, they try to alter you.
You know you're made for more, So don't be afraid to move. Your faith is all It takes in you You can walk on the water too."
.... "Believe in yourself and fall on me."

- Fall - Clay Walker
"So fall, go on and fall apart, Fall into these arms of mine. I'll catch you every time you fall
Go on and lose it all. Every doubt, every fear, every worry, every tear..I'm right here."
....."You can come to me. I am here to help you."

- Drown - female piano cover
"who will fix me now? Dive in when I'm down? save me from myself? Don't let me drown."
.... "I won't, but you have to learn to stand on your own"

To Call Brigid/know shes there: Torches by X ambassadors
*This song embodies her energy I swear

“I am the voice of never never land. The innocence. The dreams of every man. I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. I am a kite against a blue blue sky. Every chimney, every moonlight night. I am the voice that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear.”
.....this is your power. This is what you are.



Songs for my personal growth dance:
- Into the Unknown - frozen 2
- Show yourself - frozen 2
- unwritten - NB
- I am the fire - halestorm cover
-unbreakable - fireflight (calling on brigid for help and embracing power)
- last of the wilds - nightwish --> straight up dancing/meditative music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment