Tuesday, March 31, 2020

why it bothers me at the core.

The safety net isn't there.
It makes me feel really insecure. 

The last time I was told that my partner wasn't sexually attracted to me, we broke up like 2-3 weeks later. 

I'm not Biking Boy's type. Without that safety net there, whos to say that someone that is his type won't be able sway him and he could leave me like yesterdays news. 

I'm not secure in my place with him. 
At least it doesn't feel like that. 

thats why i'm so bothered. 

take away sexual attraction in a relationship with an allosexual (person who experiences and needs sexual attraction) then you take away security and the purpose of having a partner. 


and now all my brain is telling me is that my days with him are numbered and i'm going to lose him to some older chick that he actually finds sexy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment