Monday, March 16, 2020

Playing House

six days


In six days I will begin my new life with Dalton. 
I can see him whenever I want. i can kiss him whenever I want. I can just walk over and give him a hug every day, whenever I want. 

I can say good night to him every night. 
Wake up to him every morning. 

We even talked about setting up a routine where I wake up when he does (4:30) in the morning and we shower together and have breakfast. Shouldn't be hard since my new meds make me need less sleep..... but also means going to bed earlier.... like 10/11. 

After he leaves (around 5:15?) I can either do some exercises on my blow up ball, or do some yoga on the wii fit... or write. Maybe read in one of my new spiritual books. Maybe do an hour of each (7:15), do my makeup and leave to go towards work (7:30)

Come home on my lunch breaks and eat some leftovers from dinner the night before or make something for everyone to eat. Pre-prep for dinner. 

Ugh. I feel like we will be playing house but its going to be so nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment