Thursday, March 26, 2020

Shaodw work Journal #3

Take a look at the best and most enjoyable aspect of your life right now. What is your underlying fear in that area and why?

fuck. this one is hard....

okay so what is most enjoyable in my life?

- Spirituality is a solace, although i'm at a standstill because i don't know how to work with Kuan Yin or rather what she wants me to do just yet.  (need to ask aaron if i can borrow his cards or if he can do a reading for me)
-My relationship is definitely something I enjoy (except when my bipolar flares up...like now... ). 
- I do actually like what i'm going to school for and I have big plans for the future with it in event planning and owning my own business. 
- i have a better relationship with several of my friends, that is something that brings me joy. 


fears involving them
- i'm not good enough to reach my spiritual goal and i'll never get there.... because i have a nasty habit of comparing myself to others. 
- i'm scared i'm giving my heart too soon and i'm only going to get hurt again.... because i almost proposed to a man that didn't even love me. 


- my friends are all going to turn their backs on me or phase me out for things that are out of my control again..... because past experiences of being expected to be a mind reader and then facing consequences of not. Trust is still returning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment