Wednesday, March 18, 2020

symtoms

I didn't think they would, because I have been doing so good, but my ptsd symptoms are flaring up after covering the almost rape on saturday.

My hyperarousal/inability to control my emotions and having overreacting levels of emotions is definitely flaring up. 

Yesterday I started having survival scenario/day-mares again. 

I had a really fucking bad nightmare last night. 

My stomach is a wreck and I feel sore for no reason...  (On that note I need to remember to add physical symptoms of ptsd to my chapter on symptoms.)


I'm up and functioning today but feel hungover. 
This sucks and I just want to curl up in my Onsie and watch movies all day. 
fuck resposnibilities and stress for a day.

which.... I type from my work computer.... 


gods above i'm tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment