Friday, March 20, 2020

final countdown

it's the final countdown and I will be moving in at 10am tomorrow morning.
Today after work I need to go to petsmart and buy cat carriers. Then load everything and poor humu up and take him over to the new place.

All that's left to pack is my 2 blankets and 2 pillows i've been sleeping on and then stuffing all of my leftover clothes into the suitcase. Then Load everything up into the trucks and ship it out to the new apartment.... 

Dillion only just applied to sublease from me but said if it takes too long he will pay the rent next month (rightfully so.... I won't be living there anymore). But thats getting worked on. 
-----

On another note I need to call my Dr and get a refill for the BV gel since i got it again before my IUD got removed. I also have to change psychiatric medications again..... insurance issues can't seem to get resolved with the new one i'm on. hopefully the next one will let me sleep through the night?I am so tired.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment