Friday, March 13, 2020

tapping in.

This pressure in my chest,
a flame like the forests are now. 
This pressure in my chest, 
as if my lungs are filled with oil. 
Acid in my stomach, 
like the rain filled with poison. 
The air in my lungs burn
almost as if leadened with ash. 
A scream swells from deep within my chest
begging to burst from my lips...
but simply trails down my cheek. 

     -----

My body is heavy, 
my limbs are tired. 
I look around and all i can say is
the earth is on fire. 

     -----

Every time I tap into my faerie energy/magic/self I am hit with wave after wave of the earth's pain. 
I get filled with rage. 
I get filled with longing for home. 
i am filled with frustration at my humanness....

but underneath all of those emotions... is love. 

I love the earth and thus I am filled with rage at her pain. 
I love my people and thus I am filled with longing. 
I love all creatures and thus I am filled with frustration at being unable to connect how I use to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment