Thursday, March 12, 2020

Saturn Return/North and South node 6/12

this has all been written before reading about my saturn return (which will start in 3 years).
The saturn return involves the north and south node relationship i think is the super boiled down explanation?


- Watch your mental illness. 
- Don't live completely in the physical, don't live completely in the spiritual.... need a balance. This article actually says that one should exist in a liminal place.... kind of like the mind on shrooms. 
-BRUH. "Most people find they have to get distance from the otherwise ‘negative’ part of themselves, including their bad habits, compulsions, unwise choices, and toxic friends and family, if they are to cleanse themselves of the gunk that prevents their movement towards the abilities of the North Node in the 6th." - I LITERALLY STARTED MY BLOG OFF WITH THAT
- "There are times when I really do believe the nodes are harbingers of what can only be described as inescapable fate, particularly when the traditionally malefic 6th house is involved." 
        -- thats alll it says about the sith house libra north node..... it used john lennons murder as an                 example...... am i gonna get murdered? (thats a joke).... My chiron is there so maybe whatever             my chiron represents is fated?



Thoughts:
 - I think it has less to do with the whole "letting go of past lives" and more to do with living in the past....letting go of old ways of thinking (i.e. not good enough, self doubt, subservience, etc.)
- "As the Lunar Nodes indicate Karmic debts and connections with previous lifetimes, the native who has the North Node in the 6th house must dedicate himself entirely to his current lifetime.".... well...yeah..... I do think that is a good aspect that I have already achieved... I'm not trying to relive my past life as a fae.... I am very much in this life. I don't really focus on my past life other than acknowledging that I am a nonhuman soul and those that were with me in the past are my guides now. 
- "He is born with an overactive spiritual world, which makes him forget that he has a carnal vessel too. He must pay attention to nourish and nurture it daily, or else health problems will appear."...... ouch. yeah. fuckin truth. 
-"The native’s body is now free, and he must give to it the credit it deserves. People with such a placement should indulge in physical activities slightly more than all the rest so that they balance the connection of body and soul in the big picture." -- okay. noted. be active. (come to think of it I was at my most spiritually talented when I was playing tennis everyday)
- Must Own a Pet. Mandatory - yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyesyesyesyes
-"The 12th house is all about self-sacrifice and giving, while the 6th one indicates putting a price. Sixth house North Node people know how to give for free but have not learned to price their efforts and products. A life lesson for them is to understand the value of their work through money and benefits they receive from it. Also, other lessons include the matter of time. They must learn to keep their schedules, while also work with deadlines." ---- Yes. I don't know how to charge for my time and work nor am I comfortable charging. but this is like the upteenth time something has told me to.... 


Other sources:


Astro.com:
LIBRA NORTH NODE/ARIES SOUTH NODE
FOCUS (LIBRA NORTH NODE)
Finding inner balance is key in your journey—as is learning to cooperate within group settings. Commitment will be a large theme in your life—compromise and meeting a partner in the middle will be prevalent. Having patience and learning to not act impulsively will also serve you well in the long run.

RELEASE (ARIES SOUTH NODE)
Anger will be a huge piece of the puzzle and will require you to channel aggressive behaviors, reactions, and tendencies in a healthy manner. Embrace the idea of putting yourself in someone else’s shoes—stop thinking about yourself and your needs first. You do matter, but so do others. Learn to ask for help—it’s not that hard, just do it, and do so with an open heart. No one’s ego will be shattered. Find inner balance and the strength to weigh decisions and the possible outcomes/consequences before acting.

https://i.thehoroscope.co/north-node-in-libra-the-justiciary-soul/ --> This doesn't fit me at all... but oh boy does it fit Racheal. Holy cow. 


Aside from the last one.. all of these make sense to me and tell me I'm on the right path. 

No comments:

Post a Comment