Tuesday, March 31, 2020

i need to handle this :(

I know I need to talk to VBabout this... its embarrassing that it affects me as much as it does, but the truth of the matter is, it does.

I've been brewing on this and dwelling on it for days now and i know the only way i'm gonna let it go is if i talk to him about it. 

but i've chickened out of talking about it several times now. Every time he asks me if something is wrong I want to say yes, but i just say "i'm just feeling down". 

Its stupid and embarassing and pathetic.... Logically he has no reason to leave me and he's not out looking for some 30-somthing smoking hot chick. He doesn't really go out without me so it's not like i have to worry about one finding him while i'm not there. 

But my brain isn't being logical right now. I'm running on straight lizard brain which says he has no reason to stay if one were to approach him.... which ... he's a great looking guy who gives off mature vibes - why wouldn't he be approached?

I don't have to worry about anyone my age or younger, that's not his type. I'm not his type. What is it that I really have to offer him?

why should he stay?
In the big fight thats what jimmie broke up with me about. He didn't find me sexy anymore.... granted when he got over that and did he kept coming back... which only reinforces my insecurities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment