Thursday, March 26, 2020

Shadow Work Journal #2

 How judged do you tend to feel on a daily basis? Explore how much of that perceived judgement is real and how much is imagined.

I feel judged on just about everything in my daily life. My hair. My make-up. the clothes I wear. the car I drive. the food i eat. 

heaven forbid I make a mistake or become un-useful. 
I feel like i have to please everyone. 

if i don't i won't survive. 
90% of the things i feel i'm judged on is all in my head and i know this. the world doesn't revolve around me and theres no reason people would notice me. 

I know the base things of my shadow self. 

- survivor
-inferiority 
-self-doubt and thinking I'm not good enough. 

two of of which comes from childhood truamas and having a starchild of a twin sister. I blame no one, simply stating facts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment