Monday, March 16, 2020

Walk beside me Ritual

Walk beside me Ritual.


Mother, Mab 
Walk beside be. 
Be my guide when the magic is high
Remind me of my magic when I am low. 

Father, Cernunnos 
Walk beside me. 
Release the wild being inside my heart
Allow me not to settle nicely into the cage. 

Godmother, Demeter
walk beside me. 
Guide me in all earthly matters,
Ground me when my mind is lost. 

Sister, Aine
walk beside me. 
Teach me the love of the body, 
to love the humans the way that you do. 

Great Teacher, Brigid
Walk beside me. 
Guide me through this life so that I may not walk alone. 
Your patience is most appreciated.

Kind Guide, Kwan Yin
Remind me how to love myself, 
Access and accept my own inner soul. 

-------------------------
Time to host a board meeting?
Mab - Amy 
Cernnunos - ???
Demeter - Cecil
Aine - ???
Brigid - Emily?
Kwan Yin - Aaron

Have everyone in a circle around me, after blessing the space. 
Within the center of the circle I would go up to each person, ask them to walk beside me, and anoint them in that deity's oil. I would then wait in the center until each deity if they so choice responds with "I am beside you". 

Let the board meeting/scolding fest commence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment