Wednesday, March 11, 2020

natural.... worry.

Hard to believe I'm going to be moving in with Viking Boy and Lexi in 2 months. I'm looking at houses with them... 

This man told me he wanted to live together after 3 months. Said he would move in tomorrow if he could. 

I feel like... this is going so fast and so well... whats the catch? This is almost too perfect.... 

it could be the whole "when you find Mr. Right" thing and my anxiety is just flaring up...
I have so many butterflies in my stomach they almost seem to be boxing around in there. I;m excited because i love him and i finally get to wake up to him every morning.... but i'm nervous. 

moving in together is when everything started to go wrong with jimmie. I don't want that to happen again. 

But this time we will both have our space... and i know for a fact if he is playing a game and I ask him if he can play another that I want to watch/find more interesting he would. Hes so courteous. 
We can have horror game dates... we can cuddle up by the fireplace... have picnics in our own yard where we can plant gardens... 

and when I want space or to do my own thing i can go to my room. 

I'm hopeful and excited and exhilarated that he wants to be with my that badly....  i'm nervous because ive been burned before and I don't want that to happen again.. but it just feels so natural with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment