Monday, March 16, 2020

shadow self/imposter syndrome?



So... i'm a fraud.

I act like i don't know what my shadow side is but I do. Shes a man eater. Does what she wants regardless of other people's feelings.... doesn't aim to hurt but also doesnt give a fuck. Its Fiona. My past self. 

The one who became a human to learn how to love them. 

One day people are going to figure out that this nice girl act, this sickly sweet mask that I wear... is just that. A Mask. 

I care about me and mine. I care about the environment. I care about particular issues.... but when it comes to people in general I don't. I swear half of the time I'm interacting with people, even people i love, i'm glamouring. 

I am not unkind. I am not mean neccesarily.... but sometimes its exhausting being nice. At my core I am selfish..... and very rarely do i let that come out. 

but one of these days soemone is going to see through my act and see just how dark my heart really is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment