Thursday, March 19, 2020

hex girl

I make it a known fact that I don't hex or curse (hex affecting one person, curse affecting generational).... I made one today. 
Previously as a lightworker, i thought i couldn't make them.. turns out i just never tried it the bardic magic way.

I most definitely can make them. 

The scenario: a pregnant black lady who hates white people has been harassing Lex and trying to get her evicted. 
Well now they've put nails in her tires.... and I am beyond pissed. I am also concerned at how emboldened they are getting with their hate. 

so I made a hex... that the pregnant lady, the root of the problem, would have difficulty in the rest of her pregnancy. 
That she would have a long, drawn out, painful labor. That the child would be fine, but her safety is not guaranteed. That she would hemorrhage. 

I put the hex (i almost made it a curse... but didn't.) into a stone crab and sealed it in a leather bag. All Lex has to do it drop it onto their patio/porch/yard/front door. 

While I feel no guilt because the bitch deserves to be punished.... I do not like hexes and am not proud at having made one. 
But Lex wants to use it (she does) then I will support her. 
She has been targeted and struck financially. 
She cannot strike back
...but I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment