Thursday, March 26, 2020

shadow work journal #4


Write about the last time you tried to manipulate a situation to your advantage and examine how you feel about that in hindsight.

it may seem childish but i made a grocery list and purposefully left it at home so that I would have an excuse to call viking boy when i got off work to hear his voice....
I feel like its harmless. 

I have a really shit memory and can't think of anything recent other than that because I literally just did it. 

The most memorable manipulation was when i made the guy who said he was going to "turn me straight" to fix me fall head over heels for me then i ghosted him. I feel pride at it. sometimes i feel ashamed but that happens in far fewer cases.

I do feel ashamed when i think about people being scared of me.... at the same time it gives me a little power rush. That is also probably part of my shadow self.... if people fear me then i am not their prey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment